|Bust of Cal Farley in the visitor's center.|
Blue Star Memorial Highway Markers are located throughout the US.
Since 1945, when the Blue Star program began, they have been placed
to honor the servicemen and women of the U.S. Armed Forces.
|Historical marker for the town.|
|Historical marker for the LS Ranch.|
This pylon donated by Phillips Petroleum Co to the memory of Thomas Craig|
Director of Cal Farley’s Boys Ranch 1944-1955. Erected in 1962.
|Another plaque on the pylon.|
|Texas highway department marker for Oldham County from 1936.|
|Entrance to Boot Hill.|
|Another Quanah Parker Trail Arrow.|
|Looking up at Boot Hill Cemetery.|
|Historical marker for the cemetery.|
|Ed in front of the cemetery entrance.|
|The nearby cemetery is a pet cemetery. We had to walk over and see what it was.|
|Arched entrance to the Boys Ranch. (There are girls there also by the way).|
|Sculptor: Clyde D. Doney
Titled: “IT’S WHERE YOU’RE GOING THAT COUNTS."
Strange place for graves?
Cal and Mimi Farley.
|Once proud courthouse is now a museum.|
|Marker in front of the courthouse/museum.|
|Poster inside the museum.
Cal Farley used to be a Wrestler!
|Ed with a Wooden Indian found hiding under the stairs.|
|Old printing press on display.|
|Posted in the museum.|
|Boys Ranch Church.|
|Tascosa schoolhouse still used for gathering.|
|First of several ponds.|
|Walk route circles the ponds on a dirt road.|
|Bridge over one of the ponds.|
|Beyond the pond is a climbing tower it looks like.|
|Passing another pond.|
|Ed saw a huge catfish in this pond.|
|Murals on the Activity Center.|
|Mural on this rodeo arena building.|