Farm implements at Windows on the Plains Museum where|
the walk starts with a loop around their outdoor display.
|U.S. Air Force F-84F.|
1914 International Truck used in the oil fields around Dumas,
later converted into a winch truck. Has wooden spoke wheels
and only had a four cylinder engine.
|Corners of courthouse has engraved eagles.|
Disaster Memorial for the 9 plant workers |
and 10 Firemen that died in the 1956 explosion
at McKee Refinery near Dumas.
|Moore County Courthouse.|